Triple layer forming fabric in 20 shed construction with better yarns and higher density. The top side is 1*1 plain weave while the machine side is 5 shed weave with high wear potential. The fabric is remarkable for its excellent fiber retention with optimized drainage and lower caliper for high speed paper machines.
- For paper and board grades that require excellent printability.
- Lower caliper for high speed paper machines.
- Minor fiber and water carry in return-run
- Easy to clean
- No fabric marking.
- Cigarette tissue, cigarette filter tissue, copy tissue, LC, LWC.
- Newsprint, writing paper, carbonless paper, copper print.
- Tissue napkin, toilet tissue.
|Weave design||Yarn density/cm||Caliper (mm)||Air permeability||FSI||DI|
|3 Layer 20 shed||64||80-90||0.72-0.78||315-410CFM||190-206.5||36-41.7|