Triple layer forming fabric in 20 shed construction with fine yarns. The top side is 1*1 plain weave with excellent formation and increased retention while the machine side is 5 shed weave with high wear potential. The weft ratio is available with 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1, all with oustanding drainage.
- For paper and board grades that require excellent printability.
- Excellent formation and fiber support.
- No fabric marking.
- Easy to clean.
- High structural stability and wear resistance.
- Cigarette tissue, cigarette filter tissue, copy tissue, LC, LWC.
- Newsprint, writing paper, carbonless paper, copper print.
- Tissue napkin, toilet tissue.
- Top or liner side for kraft and card board.
|Weave design||Yarn density/cm||Caliper (mm)||Air permeability||FSI||DI|
|3 Layer 20 shed||60||70-82||0.78-0.86||310-400CFM||170-190||31-36.8|