Redstar Fabrics provides a wide range of dryer fabric products for most paper grades including woven, spiral, standard and high-temperature designs with a variety of seams.
The dryer fabrics are weaved with double flat MD yarns and round CMD yarns which are both with excellent resistance to hydrolysis. The weave design provides large contact area and ensures excellent heat dissipation.
- For paper and board grades that require excellent printability.
- Large contact area and excellent heat dissipation.
- Low stretch and high structural stability.
- Very efficient drying.
- Strong and non-marking seam.
- Cigarette tissue, cigarette filter tissue, copy tissue, LC, LWC.
- Newsprint, writing paper, carbonless paper, copper print.
- Tissue napkin, toilet tissue.
- Top or liner side for kraft and card board.
|Weave design||Model||Yarn diameter||Density||Caliper (mm)||Air permeability (m3/m2h)||Strength|
|Warp (mm)||Weft (mm)||Warp/Weft||Fabric (N/cm)||Seam (N/cm)|
|Single warp Flat yarns||DBS16804||0.37×0.62||0.5/0.8||17.8/12-15||1.5-1.7||3000-6000||1800||650|
|Double warp Flat yarns||SBS22704||0.32×0.80||0.4/0.65-0.7||22.5/10-15||1.5-1.7||1800-4000||2000||550|